This was made for the challenge at InchybyInch.
I laid out 16 alternate black and white 1" squares and stamped the whole lot with one large flourish stamp using Versamark.
I then used white detail EP on the black squares and white detail EP on the black squares to bring out the image. Unfortunately as the black and white cards were not exactly the same thickness the Versamark didn't stamp as well as I would have liked so the images are not perfectly clear.
After the embossing I had the fun of trying to piece the jigsaw of squares back together to make the final image and that was the most difficult thing but I think I got it right!