Friday 29 January 2010

Heavy Metal

My 3rd card as Guest designer for Crafty Ann's Challenge which this week is 'Metal'
 
I used another one of Ann's great digital stamps which I coloured in PSP to produce some metallic effects. I then cut it out and mounted it on two layers of metallic holographic card and cut out the words 'HEAVY METAL' from the red holographic card using my Cricut. The whole was then mounted an a black base card which unfortunately looks brown in the picture. The holographic effect is, of course, much better in real life!

7 comments:

  1. Ali, this is absolutely stunning, the guitar look so real. I hope you are OK, not seen you around for a while
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Ali and thank you for the inspiration and kick up the sit upon! After seeing this fabulous work, I sat down with my online adobe training videos and coloured my card this week in illustrator! I've a heck of a long way to go mind you.......

    You've been a wonderful and inspirational GD, thank you.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work as usual Ali - love what you have done in PSP. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work Ali. I'm so in awe of your psp work. Followed Ann's lead and checked out a tutorial site today. Got the answer to my main query slmost straight off - so you never know what you might see - in time. Glad to see you around again.

    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous Ali you really rocked this challenge.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work Ali, I love how you have used Ann's Guitar Digi Image.
    Good to see you posting, hope you are feeling a little better now.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great! makes me want to turn on the radio and listen to rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate your comments (usually!)
Ali xx