Friday 15 January 2010

My 2nd DT card for CraftyAnn

Challenge # 6 at Crafty Ann's was embossing - dry or heat or both.

I used another of Ann's digi stamps for this and coloured it with Promarkers. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the pale layer and a texture plate from Sizzix for the darker layer, both in my Big Shot Express. The leaves and fern decoration were done with punches which also, in the case of  the leaves, emboss the veins. The final touch was some Card Candy in a milk chocolate colour.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning it is too Ali. Your colouring of the suirrel is first class and I love the monochromatic tone of the rest of the card.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Ali,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Ali.The layout and embossing are fab andthe squirrel has been coloured so perfectly.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali...I haven't seen you or your art around for awhile and I was starting to worry about you. I couldn't find you on my followers list, but I see I am still on yours. I know Sam was having some problems with follower list drop offs for no reason so thought I would check with you. Hope you are alright, but I see you have new and lovely art here. Hugs, Gayle...who misses you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ali this is super. Thank you for the inspiration. Well done. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate your comments (usually!)
Ali xx