I'm really going to have to work hard to keep up with all these awards!! They make you think hard and that's not something I do a lot. This one comes from Christine who has a super blog here -- do go and visit her.
Now, what I'm supposed to do with this is :
List 7 of my favourite things
Pass the award on to 7 friends
So, the first challenge
7 of my favourite things
1. My family (all of them, nieces, nephews, great-nieces and nephew) who have been so wonderful to me since my husband died.
2. My cats ( who rely on me for almost everything which is a lovely responsibility)
3.Crafting ( which keeps me relatively sane)
4. Good friends (both cyber and real life) and spending time with them
5. Good books ( I love reading)
6. Challenges (cardmaking and others)
7. A lazy evening at home chilling out with a glass of wine and watching rubbish on the television.
Well that's worn me out so now I have to think of 7 people I'd like to award this to and hopefully they don't have it already. So here goes :
Hazel at http://didosdesigns.blogspot.com/
Cynthia at http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/
Rita at http://rmgdesign.blogspot.com/
Julie at http://huxtershouse.blogspot.com/
That's it then. I now have to think about the other two awards but I definitely need a cup of tea first.