Sunday 18 January 2009

Flaunt it!


This my entry for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge but she'd also do for My Time to Craft.

The base is a dark blue DL card.

Then I added a piece of blue and cream shell-patterned paper from Joanna Sheen on to which I fixed a piece of parchment which had been run through the cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder. The parchment was attached with small blue brads.

Ethel (from 'Murray & Ethel Set 2' by Creative Expressions) was stamped with @Stone Gray' Stazon onto white card and water coloured. I then fixed her on to the dotty parchment. The sentiment from the same set was stamped and embossed and fixed on to a piece of ribbon from my stash.

The whole thing was finished off with tiny seaside embellishments which actually came in a box from 'The Early Learning Centre'. I've found lots of things in there really useful for crafting including some fantastic gems!

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant. These stamps really have attitude don't they? You made a great card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Ali - the image is brilliant!! Thanks for the ELC tip
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Ali, love the image you used, she is so funny, gorgeous embellishments too!
    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a great card hun well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card Ali - love it. I've got those embellishments too - they are great for seaside cards like this.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Ethel!! Thanks for joining in with us this week :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and fab stamp! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate your comments (usually!)
Ali xx