Friday 30 January 2009

I've been tagged!


And now apparently I have to go to my pictures and take the 6th picture from the 6th folder and explain it and then tag 6 other poor souls!

This is a picture of a family of geese taken on a trip to Chatsworth last year with some friends from a forum I belonged to. The weather was pretty foul but because all the others had seen the house on a previous visit we spent the whole time wandering around the grounds, which are beautiful, in the (almost) pouring rain! I'm afraid it's not the most exciting of photos but it is a reminder of a very enjoyable day and maybe next time I'll get to see inside the house which apparently is fantastic.

Now for my tagging

Linnie

RubyMay

Pascale

Faye

Rita

Irene

Sorry girls! 

2 comments:

  1. OK Ali, it may take some time to find those photos. I'm not very organized with files and folders on the computer. This sounds like fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ali, you are awful!!! I thought we wuz friends :-)
    I'll have to check my pics
    Cheers me dear, hee hee
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate your comments (usually!)
Ali xx