Sunday 22 March 2009

A Birthday Wish


This card is for Rainbow Lady's Challenge for something for a birthday and as it is a niece's birthday in a week I decided to kill two birds with one stone; it is also a rather late entry for the Pink Elephant Challenge!

I started with a base card in pale pink and then a mat of K & Co paper; another use of one of my Sugar Nellie stamps; this time stamped in Stazon 'Stone Gray' and water-coloured. I accentuated the letters W I S H with glitter pen; 'Happy Birthday' was also stamped with Stazon and was fixed to a piece of pale pink ribbon with two pale blue brads and I added a flower and button from my stash.


8 comments:

  1. Very nice Ali. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ali, I do like that image,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp Ali and the stone grey stamp pad is on my wish list too. A great card.

    Thanks for joining us again this week.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! That image is cute! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Ali, thanks for playing along with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really liking that little flower in the left corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you could join us at TPE with such a lovely card :)

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely , really like the image, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate your comments (usually!)
Ali xx