Saturday 14 March 2009

Nautical Knot


The challenge over at Charisma Cardz is 'Something for the Guys' and this is what I came up with.

The stamps used are from one of the many things I bought yesterday at the show at the NEC - this is a set of CLEAR-2-Collage stamps from Butterfly Kisses; I bought 4 different sets so you'll be seeing them all soon! I used Versafine 'Majestic Blue' both for the stamping and for the distressing and made an attempt at replicating the knot for the embellishment.


9 comments:

  1. cool stamp, great guy card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ali - classy springs to mind
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ali, and a great stamp. Glad you enjoyed the NEC
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fabulous images, love the reef knot too.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Menfolk sure do act "knotty," now don't they??? LOL...love the card, and BLUE for a boy, too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic, great card for a man
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is fantastic, I love the colours and the way you have done the knot!
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges - good luck!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, love the knot. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card and I so love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate your comments (usually!)
Ali xx