Sunday 22 March 2009

Diamond Butterfly


I made this for the challenge at Sunday Stampers.

The stamp is by Elusive Images from their Butterfly Daisy Collage set. I used Versafine 'Majestic Blue' and did a little subtle colouring with Copics. I finished off with a diamond centre for each daisy and a little glitter pen on the butterfly's wings. The torn edges were distressed with the same Versafine ink on a piece of Cut-N-Dry foam.

I shall use it as a card topper at some stage in the future I'm sure.


10 comments:

  1. That's really lovely Ali
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali thats so pretty. What beautiful work
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely stamp Ali and the colours are really beautiful.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you shouldn't have made this. I'd decided against getting these stamps but now I'm wavering again. Love the way you've picked out just a few elements to highlight.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Ali, great colour choice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ali I love this Butterfly topper the colour is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pretty card this is hun, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper again... Hels x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, this stamp set is lovely. Love the way you have used it.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its lovely Ali... shall have to use a different diamond one now!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate your comments (usually!)
Ali xx