Thursday 5 March 2009

Cat at the Window


This ATC is for the challenge set by Rainbow Lady which is a recipe and there were a lot of ingredients to fit into a small space!

One White Card

One Rubber Stamp

A Handmade Flower or Two

Some Ribbon

A Couple of Corner Peel-offs or Peel-off Strips

And a colour scheme of Red, Blue and Silver.

I think I managed it all - the base is White linen effect card, the Stamp is a mini by PaperArtsy and I stamped it with 'Blazing Red' Stazon on Silver mirror card.  The cat is Red as is his Ribbon bow and the Handmade Flowers are Red and Blue with a Red brad and 3 little Blue pearls and there are 2 strips of Blue Peel-offs to finish it off.


7 comments:

  1. Ah this is brilliant, What a lot you got onto the ATC, well done to you, Love the cat, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ali on being first and for testing Mr Linky. I do so love your card - never seen a red cat before mine was Blue lol. Well done for getting all the bits and pieces in and for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great ATC Ali, I don't know how you manage to get so much on such a small card. I am in awe of your miniature pieces of art
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card, Ali. Your flowers are really super (how did you make them?)! And I love the red cat. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think you fitted everything in well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spot on. This is brilliant. And a red cat too. Very unusual but great.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've certainly met this challenge Ali - great arch
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate your comments (usually!)
Ali xx