Monday 9 February 2009

Unicorn Fairy


This is for the challenge at SoArtful Challenges. Please look at this site and join in the challenge if you can. As June says 'I am not sure if this challenge blog will be kept on as it seems it doesn't get much response so I shall see how things go for a couple more challenges and then work out if it needs to go. I do thank all you wonderful artists who have been joining in and posting some brilliant work. You are so talented out there !!!'

I took June's image, played around with it in PSP not altogether successfully and then imported it into My Craft Studio where I added some artwork from 'Walk in Wonderland'. I really must learn how to do digital art!!!


9 comments:

  1. This one is lovely too Ali
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ali this peice of work is great.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is great ALI!!! WOW!!! I am going to have to play with my program for alot longer to get to this point I think. Way to go. I hope this blog takes off for June. I think your take on it is really awesome!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really great Ali... and thanks for joining in... seems a shame for June to host and no-one to take up the challenge
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm no good with digital imaging but this challenge looks a lot of fun. (I even managed to flip this fairy round in My Craft Studio. That's about my level I think.) I love wehat you've done with the Unicorn here.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Ali!
    I don't know why you seem to think you don't already 'do' Digital Art, I think you do it marvelously!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My post seems to have disappeared. I hope I'm not double posting.

    This is beautiful, Ali! You did an awesome job in making the unicorn more interesting..he is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ali, thank you so much for your support and lovely messages over at soartful. Its lovely to have you there and i came by today to see your unicorn and was really thrilled as its gorgeous. You are so clever and this is a beautiful take on the unicorn.Its truly magical.
    thanks for joining in the challenge
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I do appreciate your comments (usually!)
Ali xx