This is for the challenge at Ink on my Fingers.
For the boy I used an image from a sheet from Digital Collage Sheets; this was Image Collection No. 9.
The background is a stamp from U-Mount 'Butterfly' set and I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in 'tea dye' for it and the wording for which I used a tiny alphabet set by Studio g which I won as candy from the first challenge at Colour Create.
I matted and layered the image and backing on to some black alchemy card and then on a cream DL card and the final touch was 2 buttons from my stash with little black ribbon knots (which unfortunately look a bit like tiny bats!).